Hi everyone! Today I would like to share a card I made for my colleague who just had an operation. I selected an image of a bear giving a flower from Docrafts Forever Friends stamp.
- Docrafts Forever Friends Black & Gold Characters clear stamp
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles dies – Used the second largest size
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Magnolia DooHickey Edwin Lace die
- Die-Versions “Little Lizzie” die font
- Bo Bunny patterned paper
- Embellishments – Paper flowers, button, Liquid Pearls “Daffodil”, and string
I wanted to do no-line coloring for this card so I stamped the image with Memento “Summer Sky” ink and colored with distress ink. I also used distress ink “Old Paper” and “Antique Linen” on the edges of pattern paper
Here is the close-up.
I entered this card to these challenges:
- One Crazy Stamper April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Challenge # 82 – Colour an Image