Hi Magnolia fans! Today it’s time for the reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia August challenge. The current theme is
I wanted to use the new Magnolia stamp for this challenge so I made the beach theme paper theme using “Tilda Playing in the Water” stamp from the latest Seaside collection. I also used “Edwin Catching Fish” from Sea Breeze 2013 collection and “Largo the Dolphin” stamp from Summer Memories 2012 collection. They were all colored with distress ink. The sea-theme die cuts were from Cottage Cutz and Joy Crafts. I planned to use this tray to hold pens and stationary on my desk.
Here is the close up for Tilda and Edwin enjoying the sea.
Behind Tilda and Edwin is the cute dolphin and the school of fish.
This project will participate in these challenges.
- Country View August Challenge – Hot Summer Days
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #135 – Seaside/ Beach
- Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Hop – Summer Project
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #144 – Anything Goes with aMagnolia Image
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #42 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #46 - Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - CAS or Fully Loaded
- Stamping Sensations August Challenge - Anything Goes