Hi everyone! It’s time for the reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme for this monthly challenge is
This month is the time for graduation ceremony in Thailand. So I decided to make a graduation card using Magnolia “Diploma Tilda” stamp from 4th-Graduate 2015 collection. The layered die-cut frames were from Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles. The “Congratulations” text was the stamp from We Made It 2016 collection. Patterned papers were also from Magnolia.
Here is the close up for Tilda. The stamped image was colored with Distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- The ABC Challenge – P is for Pearls
- All About Magnolia Challenge #16 – All AboutDoohickeys
- Deep Ocean Challenge #137 – Bingo! (Lace, Flowers, Pearls)
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #138 – AnythingGoes
- Noor Design Challenge #22 – Flowers & Lace
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #43 – Show Us Your Colors
- Scrapy Land Challenge #49 – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl Card Challenge – Anything Goes
That’s all for today. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time.