Hello crafty friends! Today there is a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps. The theme is
To match the challenge theme, I have created a step card using Magnolia “Snowy Hug” stamp from Merry Little Christmas 2010 collection. I wanted the winter scene on the step side so I added snowy pine trees behind Tilda and snowman. I used EK Success punch and Doohickey die to cut out those trees. Then, I applied snow paste on the bottom of the card to create snow texture on the ground.
I decorated the snowy ground with snowflake confetti and some sequins.
On the left hand side, I added a sentiment from LOTV stamp and heat embossed the text with white embossing powder. Then, I decorated with die cuts from Doohickey Vol 12 (Snowman), Vol 7 (Icicle), and snowflake.
I colored the stamped image with distress ink. I also added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen to created frosty effect on snowman.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #19 – All About Anything Goes
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #7 – Anything Goes withSparkle/ Glitter
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #16 – Winter Blues
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #179 – Angels/ Fairies orWinter
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #142 - Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #1 – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper January Challenge – Live, Love, Laugh
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #51 – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #57 –Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge –Something Old/ Something New
I hope you like my card for today. Have a wonderful day!