Hello everyone! To share with you today is the card I made for Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
To match the challenge theme, I have created a sweet and colorful flower garden scene card. I used simple layout with few die cuts and embellishments because I wanted the flower garden to be the first thing people would notice from this card.
I used Magnolia “Tilda with Hawaii Flower” stamp from Butterfly Dreams 2011 collection and “Spring Daisy” stamp from Chasing Butterflies 2009 collection. I stamped the flower scene several times behind Tilda using stamp masking technique. The stamped image was colored with distress ink.
To create flower garden scene, I decorated the card with flower die cut from Doohickey volume 4 and small butterfly die cuts from Magnolia Vintage box 1.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #22 – All About Spring/ Easter
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #19 – Scent of Flower
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #273 – One for the Girls
- Deep Ocean Challenge #153 – Spring
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #146 –AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #8 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge - Flowers
- Scrapy Land Challenge #64 – Spring Blooms
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Anything Goes
I hope you lke my card today. Have a sweet and beautiful day!