Hello crafty friends! Today I have a card created for reminder post at Magnolia challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme
And Marvelous Magnolia challenge with the theme
I have created a Halloween themed step card. I love the design of step card that it allows to add layers on each step so you can create dimension and perspective view on your card.
I decorated the card with die cuts and sentiment. The farthest is from Cottage Cutz Halloween Night Scene. The Little Ghost die cuts are from Yvonne Creations. Tree and pumpkin die cuts are from Doohickey Old Oak, and Volume 6. The sentiment is the stamp from LDRS.
This cute Tilda is from Magnolia “Hear No Evil Tilda” stamp from Pink & Blue Ribbon 2014 collection. I colored the image with distress ink. It looks like she is scared of something. I think she is perfect for Halloween card.
To add some fun on the card, I applied glow in the dark embossing powder on some die cuts. When the light is turned off, these die cuts will glow green and create haunting feeling.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #27 – All About Fall/ Halloween
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #17 - Anything Goes with Pumpkin
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #282 - Autumn/ Halloween
- Deep Ocean Challenge #166 – Halloween
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #14 – Anything Goes w/ the optionof Halloween
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #175 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design October Challenge – Fall Colors
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #58 - Fall/ Halloween
- The Ribbon Girl October Image Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #76 – Anything Goes
Hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day.