Hello everyone! Today I would like to show a card for Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme for this month is
I have created another spring themed step card. This time I used double side step card design. The steps are in the center of the card so I laid flowers field on these steps to create background for Tilda on the swing.
I decorated the card with many die cuts from Doohickey. These die cuts are from Doohickey volume 4 (flower field on both steps, clouds), 8 (Grasses), 10 (Leaves on the branch, sun), 11 (wood tag), and 16 (Big tree). I also used die cuts from Magnolia (Sakura Branch), Lawn Fawn (Grass border), and Spellbinders (Leaves). The sentiment ‘Happy Day’ is from Magnolia shadow stamp from Little Sunshine 2015 collection.
The cute Tilda is from Magnolia “Country Girl” stamp. I used stamp masking technique to make her sitting on the “Happy Swing” from the same collection. To add the story to the card, I also included the cat from “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection and masked it on the old “stock” from Halloween & Autumn 2008 collection. Those little birds are from “Little Summer Birds” from Sea Breeze 2013 collection. I colored all the stamped images with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Animal. I’m a cat lover. I love to add cats to my creations. Sometimes cat isn’t the main focal point but I think it add a story to the project and make the whole creation even more interesting.
- Creative Inspirations May Challenge – Clean & Simple or Fussy & Fancy
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #158 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious May Challenge – Anything Goes with Option of Spring
- Scrapy Land Challenge #89 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Animal Magic
Thank you for stopping by and have a happy day!