Hello crafty friends! It has been long time no see. I’m sorry I had been away from my blog for too long. I hope I can come back regularly as usual to share my favorite handmade creations.
To share with you today is the card I made for Magnolia Forever September challenge. The theme for this month is
It’s very hard to tell which one is my favorite Magnolia stamp so I picked one of the cutest Magnolia stamps and the background one that I often used. Then, I created a heart shaped easel card from both stamps. I decorated this card in shabby chic style using pearl string, ribbon, and trim.
This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Miracle Love Tilda” stamp from A Touch of Love 2016 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink and added some glitters on her wings and skirt. The background is the “Love Heart” stamp from Magnolia Love 2009 collection.
The front cover can stand on the inside panel and can also be laid flat like normal card.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #36 – All About Anything Goes
- Crafteezee September Challenge – Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations September Challenge – Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #220 – Different Shaped or Folded Cards
- Magnolia-licious September Challenge – Back to School or Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl September Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!