Hello! Today I have a card I made for Addicted to Stamps challenge to share with you. This month theme is
To match with the theme, I decided to create this card pastel colours. I cut the card base from Cheery Lynn Designs Heart Edge Square dies to match with Tilda’s scarf. The paper and decorations are in pastel pink and blue with the touch sparkling gold. The sentiment die cut is from My Favorite Things. Other die cuts are from Doohickey. I also decorated the card with trims, ribbon, and pearls.
The image is Magnolia “Tilda with Heart Ribbon Scarf” stamp from a special collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink in pink & blue color combo. I also added snowflake sequins around Tilda like falling snow.
I made poinsettia flowers from Doohickey Poinsettia die cuts. Fern die cuts are from Magnolia vintage box 4.
I decorated the card with pastel pink ribbon and rhinestone snowflake button.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Country View December Challenge – Christmas
- Creative Inspirations December Challenge – Feeling Festive
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #226 – Winter/Christmas
- Magnolia-licious November Challenge – Use Stars or Hearts
- Papercraft Challenge #26 - Wintertime
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #71 – Christmas
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 48 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl December Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge #12 - Season n Greeting
- Stamping Sensations December Challenge – Winter Sparkle
Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!