Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas Tree Easel Card


Hello! Today I have a project I made for Magnolia Forever challenge to share with you. This month theme is
I have created a Christmas tree easel card for this challenge. The card base is in circle shape so it would look like tree skirt when the tree stands on it. I decorated the tree skirt with golden trim and ribbon. The Christmas tree die cut is from Marianne Design. The present box die cuts are from Tim Holtz Retro packages. I added pop up mechanism on these presents die cuts so the tree can stand behind them.
Tilda Hanging Ornaments Christmas Tree Easel Card

The image is Magnolia “Tilda Hanging Ornaments” stamp from Merry Little Christmas 2010 collection. I masked her on the “Christmas Pallet” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. I decorated the tree with tinsel ribbon and ornaments die cuts from Doohickey Volume 17 and attached Tilda in front of the tree so it looks like she is hanging the ornaments.
Tilda Hanging Ornaments

The sentiment is stamp from LOTV which is heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I cut the sentiment with Doohickey Banner die.

The card can be laid flat to put into envelope.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. An amazing card with lots of lovely detail. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So original! Great Christmas make, thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous design - a really lovely make! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Easel Stands

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...