Hi, all crafty friends! Today, I have exciting news to announce that I’m a new DT member of Magnolia Forever Challenge. This is my first time to be part of a design team. Thank you very much for offering this wonderful opportunity so I can proudly display this badge on my blog.
My first DT creation is for Magnolia Forever Challenge #14. This challenge runs from 15th to 30th July. The theme for this challenge is…
This challenge comes at a perfect time because my friend will be getting married in next 2 weeks. So this project will be a gift for my friend’s wedding.
Here is my card for this challenge.
- Magnolia “Vintage Swedish Background” stamp from Special Moments 2013 collection
- Magnolia “Vintage Bridal Couple” mini stamp from Special Moments 2013 collection
- Fiskars “All Year Greeting” clear stamp – For Sentiment
- Magnolia Doohickey “Paris Night” die
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Spellbinders Shapeability “Grommet Tags” dies
- Die-Versions “Ring of Hearts” Whispers die
- Paper Flowers from I Am Roses
- Patterned Papers from La’boom, Pion
- Ranger “Queen Gold” embossing powder
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “Rouge”, “White Opal”, and “Pink Petal”
- Ranger Stickles “Star Dust”
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Embellishments – Lace, Ribbon, and Pearls
I entered this card to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #4 – Bingo! (Pearls, Doohickey,Ribbon)
- Boutique Magnolia Challenge #27 – Anything Goes
- Midweek Magnolia Challenge #118 – Embossing Dry/Heat (Heat embossing on sentiment)
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #17&18 – Anything Goes
- Tilda’s Town Challenge #163 – Fussy & Fancy or Clean andLayered (F&F)
Thank you for stopping by. See you again next time.