Hi everyone! Today I have very exciting news to share. I’m the new DT member of Marvelous Magnolia Challenge. It’s my pleasure to work with all talented ladies here.
The current challenge is
I’m in the Romance team which will post on the 2nd week of the challenge. So you have only 1 more week to submit your project here.
Here is my creation for the current challenge. I used “Stop in the Name of Love Tilda” from Lovely Duo 2015 collection.
- Magnolia “Stop in the Name of Love Tilda” stamp from Lovely Duo 2015 collection
- MFT “Birthday Greetings” clear stamp
- Magnolia Doohickey “Bride Bow” die
- Magnolia Doohickey “Christmas Lace” die
- Magnolia Doohickey “Sprawling Ferns” die
- Spellbinders “Timeless Rectangles” dies
- Cheery Lynn Designs “English Tea Party Doily” die
- Simon Says Stamp “Brackets” Craft dies
- Patterned papers from La’boom, Pion Design, Lili of the Valley
- Paper flowers from I Am Roses
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “Petal Pink”
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Light Pink Chandelier
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink as usual. Here is the close-up.
I entered this card to these challenges:
- Boutique Magnolia Challenge #29 – Girly Things
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #3 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Add Roses
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #122 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl September Any Image Challenge
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.