Hello crafty friends!
October has come. I wish I'm watching leaves and trees turning yellow like in many countries but it’s just hot and wet all year in Thailand. To share today is my project I created for the new Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme for this challenge is
I picked up a shopping paper bag and altered it with autumn theme decorations. I stamped Tim Holtz “Leaf Line” rubber stamp with distress ink “Vintage Photo”, “Spiced Marmalade”, and “Scattered Straw” onto a piece of kraft paper cut from another paper bag to make autumn patterned paper. I really loved the result. Most decorations are die-cuts from Magnolia Doohickey Club volume 6 “Harvest”. I used Magnolia stamp “Chic Fringe Tilda” from latest Boho collection and old “Hiking Background” to be an image for this project.
- Magnolia “Chic Fringe Tilda” stamp from Boho 2015 collection
- Magnolia “Hiking Background” stamp from Turning Leaves 2012 collection
- Tim Holtz “Leaf Line” wood mounted stamp
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest”
- Kraft paper, Crepe paper, and Brown burlap
- Paper flower, paper brown leaves, and dried wheat
- Stampendous Frantage “Chunky White” embossing enamel
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Button, string
The image was coloured with distress ink as usual. Here is a close-up.
I entered this project to these challenge:
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge #135 – Anything Goes
- All About Magnolia Challenge #6 – Not A Card
- Creative Inspiration Challenge #329 - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #113 – Autumn
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Use Kraft Paper
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge – Christmas/ Halloween/Fall
- Scrapy Land Challenge #26 – Add An Image
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl Magnolia September Challenge – Button It Up
That’s all for today. Thanks for stopping by and see you later.