Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be back to my blog after been missing for a few months. Today, it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme is
I used these cute Magnolia stamps to decorate little birdcages for my sister’s wedding decoration. These stamps are “Special Day Tilda” from Special Moments 2013 collection and “Tilda with Spring Heart” from Lost and Found 2014 collection.
I enter this project to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #11 – All About Love
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #8 - Love is in the Air!
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge #44 – Love is in the Air!
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #130 – Use a Heart
- Magnolia-Licious Tuesday Challenge – Love and/or Hearts
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girls Challenge – Love
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #115 - Love is in the Air!
Thank you for stopping by. See you again next time.