Hi everyone! Today, it is time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme is
The project for this challenge is the wedding gift for my friend. I made a 4x6 inch photo frame using “Wedding Tilda” and “Where is My Bride Edwin” stamps from Special Moments 2013 collection. When putting photo into this frame, I want the photo to be focal point so I just add only few decorations at the corners.Here is the close up for bride and groom.
I would like to enter this creation to these challenges.
- ABC Challenge – I is for Important
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge#127 – Lace and Pearls
- All About Magnolia Challenge #14 – All About Crafting
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #153 – Flowers
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #134 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Flowers and/or PhotoInspiration
- One Crazy Stamper June Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge#43 – Wedding
- Stamping Sensations May Challenge - Anything Goes
We also have a DT call at Magnolia Forever challenge. If you are interested to join our design team, please find more details in the challenge post.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a great day!