Hi everyone! Today it’s the start of August month so it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for this challenge is
I have created a suitcase accordion album to match with the challenge theme. This is perfect for storing photos from vacation trips. I cut the thick kraft paper into suitcase shape. The album cover is decorated with die cuts and paper in travel theme. I used Magnolia “Student Tilda with Sign” stamp from We Made It 2016 collection. The “Bon Voyage” message is the old stamp from Bon Voyage 2010 collection. The compass is from the “Anchor Kit” stamp from the latest Seaside collection.
Here is the close up for Tilda and Bon Voyage message.
Inside the album is the accordion page. This album can hold 15 of 4x6 inch photos.
I would like to enter this project to these challenges
- As You Like It Challenge – Favorite Papers & why. I love kraft paper. There are many shades of krafts and they can match with many color combo.
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Checks or Gingham
- One Crazy Stamper August Challenge – Fall/Halloween
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #42 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #46 – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia August Challenge - CAS or Fully Loaded
Hope you have a great time on your vacation. See you again next time.