Hi! I’m back again today with another new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme is
I have created a fun winter card using mini Magnolia “Tilda in Cozy Coat” stamp from Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection. This mini Tilda can fit in the snow globe die cut from Impression Obsession. I added more fun by turning it into shaker part so it would be like a real snow globe. Both sentiments are stamps from Lili of the Valley. Patterned paper is from Maja Design. The shape of card base is from Magnolia pop up box. Other die cuts decorations are Doohickey Poinsettia, Sprawling Ferns, Sizzix Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette, Simon Says Stamp Snowflake, and Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party Doily.
Close up for Tilda in the snow globe. The shaker elements are sequins, seed beads, and punched snowflakes.
Comparison of mini and normal size of Tilda in Cozy Coat. The card on the right is the one I shared yesterday here.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #6 – Winter/ Christmas
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #263 – Christmas Creations
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #140 – Snow/Glitters
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Need A Little Christmas
- Magnolia-licious November Mini Magnolia Challenge – AnythingGoes
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #48 – Vintage Card
- Polkadoodles ChallengeWeek 46/47 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl November Image Challenge
- Scrap & Craft Challenge #4 – Christmas Time
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Poinsettias or Snow is falling
Hope you like my projects today. Thank you for visiting my blog.