Hello everyone! Today I have a showcase from Crafty Sentiments Designs March New Release day 2. This image is called “A Loving Couple”. Here is my card featuring this new stamp.
I have created a CAS romantic spring card using this image. I painted the field background with distress ink and adhered the image with dimension foam tape. The word “Love” is a stamp from Fiskar which I heat embossed with clear powder and colored with distress ink. I also sewn around the edges to add some details to the card and decorated with tiny paper flowers, sequins, and little heart die cuts.
I colored the image with distress ink and some color pencils for the hair and shadow.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #9 – Anything Goes with Flowers
- Noor Design Challenge – Spring
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #54 – Spring
- The Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
- Stamping Sensations March Challenge – Close to Nature
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a sweet day!