Hello crafty friends! Today I have a summer card to share with you. This is the card I created for the reminder posts at Magnolia Forever and Marvelous Magnolia challenges. Both challenges have the same theme which cannot be anything but SUMMER.
To cool down hot summer, I have created the ice cream themed card. To create the background that matches with ice cream shop, I embossed kraft paper with Wood Grain embossing folder by Sizzix Tim Holtz. Then, I cut the wood paper into stripes and attached to the card base to create wood shop background.
This cute Tilda and ice cream shop are from Magnolia “Gelato Tilda” stamp from Summer 2017 collection and “Time for Ice Cream” stamp from Sea Breeze 2013 collection. I colored the image with distress ink.
I decorated the card with paper flowers in pink and aqua colors to match with the image.
The flag die cuts are from Doohickey Cloud & Flag and alphabets are from Die-Versions.
The ice cream cone die cuts are from CottageCutz.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #25 – All About Summer
- Cards Und More Challenge #188 – Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #20 – Summertime
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #279- Anything Goes
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #148 –Anything Goes
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #168 – Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
- Noor Design Challenge – Die Cuts
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #302 – Punches and/ or Dies
- Scrapy Land Challenge #69 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great time in summer!