Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for Magnolia Forever September challenge to share with you. We have just migrated to a new blog. So please add our new blog to your bookmark list. The theme for this month challenge is
I’m a cat lover so one of my favorite Magnolia stamps is “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection. Normally, I combined this cat with Tilda. But this time, I wanted to use this stamp alone. So I decided to make a CAS card with this stamp and some Doohickey die cuts.
I use scalloped square die from Doohickey volume 13 to create the card base. The fish bowl and banner die cuts are from Doohickey volume 8, and 10. I used blue and orange color combo as it is one of my favorite color combos. I stamped Marianne Designs Paw Print background to the cardstock to create patterned paper that matched with the cat.
I colored the stamped image with distress ink, using Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, and Black Soot on cat’s fur. The sentiment was generated by computer.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Fur or Feathers. Fur for sure. I’m a cat lover.
- Cards Und More Challenge #192 - Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #162 – Fave Color Combo
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #149 –Die Cuts
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #161 – Clean and Simple
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #58 – Your Favorite Things
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 34 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl September Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamps WednesdayChallenge – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.