Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Star Shaped Pencil Box


Hello! Today I have a project I made for Magnolia Forever challenge to share with you. This month theme is
I have created the star shaped pencil box using Lawn Fawn Puffy Stars dies. I cut a stripe of cardboard and attached along the bottom edges of star die cut to form a box. Then, I decorated the box with pattern paper, trim, die cut, paper flowers and other embellishments in sweet pastel colors to match the theme.
Star Balloon Tilda Box

The image is Magnolia “Star Balloon Tilda” stamp from Le Cirque 2018 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink in the same color combo with the box.
Star Balloon Tilda Box

I will put this box on my craft table to hold some markers and pens.

I would like to enter this project to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!

7 comments:

  1. So cute, every detail! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Magnolia! Hugs, DT Myry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, thank for joining us at The Ribbon Girl challenge this time, good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work Sai
    Thank you for joining us at LHOSM..........Our final challenge.
    Good luck!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! Cute Tilda image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us over at Simply Magnolia this month and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so gorgeous ♥ ♥ I love the coloring, details and the idea ♥
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Simply Magnolia and our final challenge at LHOSM
    Hugs from Elin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful star shaped card, and a great design, thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorjus. Everything about it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...