Hello crafty friends! Today I have a creation for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme is...
I don’t have springtime in Thailand (only summer and rainy season here) so I imagine that spring is the time for gardening. People may go outside and start planting to revitalize their gardens. So I come up with this spring box card using “Tilda in the Garden” and “Floral Background” stamps. Here is my creation.
The box card can also be laid flat.
- Magnolia “Tilda in the Garden” stamp from Pink Lemonade 2014 collection
- Magnolia “Floral Background” stamp from Happy Easter 2010 collection
- Magnolia “Happy Day” shadow stamp from Little Sunshine 2015 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest” – Use ivy vine
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 8 “Pets & Animals”
- Magnolia DooHickey “Edwin’s Rectangle Lace” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Sakura Background” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Sakura Branch” die – Use small flower
- Magnolia Vintage Box First Edition – Use small butterfly die
- Lawn Fawn “Grassy Border” die
- Paper Flower and Spray
- Seam Binding – Hand dyed with Distress Ink “Broken China”
I decorated the box card with tulip paper flower to match with Floral background. The little butterflies were attached to the thin stripes of acetate sheet to make them seems like flying. The acetate stripes also made the butterflies move with the wind. Here is the close up.
This cream-white cat was inspired my cat, Lion. He is very naughty and likes to play in the garden. He always digs here and there and lays down on the grass or small plants. I think he loooves gardening.
I am entering this card to these challenges:
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #9 – Spring has Sprung
- Live & Love Crafts Challenge #45 – Signs of Spring
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #131 – Add Some Flowers
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #132 – Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
- One Crazy Stamper March Challenge – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - Dies
- The Ribbon Girls Image Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. Have fun in springtime.