Hello everyone! To share with you today is the project I created for Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
This week, I just had an opportunity to meet a very old pen friend. We had started writing letters to each other 20 years ago but we had never met. She came from Netherlands to have a vacation in Bangkok. So we arranged to meet each other for the first time. I had only one day to prepare a gift for her as a memento of our first met. So I created this simple tag. Since I wanted this tag to be used as a bookmark, I tried to limit the use of embellishments to keep the tag flat as much as possible.
I used 2 sets of Penny Black stamps which were “In the Garden” and “Loads of Love”. The Stamped image was colored with distress ink. The flag die cuts were from Magnolia Doohickey “Castle”, “Flags”, and “Christmas Tags”. Then I colored the flags as Thai and Dutch flags. Here is the close up for the tag.
I would like to enter this project to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #5 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #174 – Anything Goes with Ribbon orLace
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #261 – Anything Goes
- Deep Ocean Challenge #141 – Use Die Cuts or Punches
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #50 – Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday November Challenge – Anything But aCard
- Scrapy Land Challenge #53 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.