Hello everyone! Today it’s the first of November so it’s time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The current theme is
I made this autumn card using Magnolia “Tilda in the Wind” stamp from seaside 2016 collection. I love the windy movement of her hair, scarf, and skirt and I think it really matches the falling leaves. I used many dies from Magnolia Doohickey volume 5 (Mushroom, acorn, leaves, Ivy vine), 8 (wire mesh), and 11 (leaves frame). The leaves frame card base was colored with distress ink Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, and Scattered Straw. I also use distress ink (Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo) to dye the seam binding ribbon to match the card.
Tilda image was colored with distress ink.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge#17 – All About Autumn
- Deep Ocean Challenge #141- Use Die Cuts or Punches
- Fussy and Fancy Challenge #175 – Shades of Autumn (Fall)
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #139 – Flowers
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #150 - Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
- One Crazy Stamper November Challenge - Fall/ Winter Fun
- Paradise of MagnoliaChallenge #46 – Halloween or Autumn
- Simply Magnolia Challenge - Vintage
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.