Hello! Today I have a shaker card using The Paper Nest Doll April new release image to share with everyone. This image is called “Avery with Lollipop” and here is my creation.I have created a fun birthday shaker card. The background paper is glitter candy patterned paper from American Crafts which I had in my stash for a long time but I never had a chance to use it. I decorated the card with Doohickey Celebration Lace die cut which I embossed it with Silver Embossing Tinsel and added some silver glitters. The cute doll image was colored with distress ink.
The sentiment in the shaker window is the stamp from My Favorite Thing which I heat embossed with silver embossing powder. The shaker frame is the silver metallic paper which was cut with Spellbinders pierced circle dies.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #11 – Anything Goes Celebrate
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #273 – One for the Girls
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #290 - Sentimental
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week #14 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Image Challenge
Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!