Hello! Today I have a new card to share with you. It is a card I created for new Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
I have created a CAS birthday card using Tim Holtz “Crazy Cats” and “Crazy Things” stamps. I combined all stamps together using stamp masking technique. The sentiment is the stamp from Art Impressions.
I colored the stamped image with distress ink and handdrew the dash line along the edges.
For this card, I got some inspirations from my new kitten. Sadly, she couldn’t get along with my other cats so my father’s friend had adopted her yesterday. I was so sad to see her go. There was nothing I could do but saying goodbye and wishing all the best to her.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge –Favourite Colouring Medium. I always use distress ink as my colouring medium. They are very easy to blend and add depth of shadow.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge#10 – Anything Goes with Sentiments
- Creative InspirationsChallenge #271 - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 12 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Card Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Anything Goes
- Stamping Sensations April –Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.