Happy Valentine’s Day! So I have a love/ heart theme card to show you today. I had been thinking about making a flip card because I loved how the window flipped when opening and closing. So I decided to try it out with the new Magnolia stamp. Here is my heart flip card.
Since I did not have a heart shaped die, the heart window was cut by hand. I used the new Magnolia stamp “Sweetness Angel Tilda” from A Touch of Love 2016 collection. She is so adorable. I also used the cloud die cut from Doohickey Volume 4 to create the blue cloudy sky background behind her. Here is a close up of Angel Tilda.
Inside the card, I stamped the Magnolia “Love Heart” stamp with clear embossing ink and heat embossed with Ranger Platinum embossing powder on the other side of the flipped heart. The heart window die cut was also heat embossed with the same embossing powder.The heart window die cut can be pulled out to write a little sweet message.
- Magnolia “Sweetness Angel Tilda” stamp from A Touch of Love 2016 collection
- Magnolia “Cupido” stamp from Sweet Crazy Love 2012 collection
- Magnolia “Love Heart” stamp from Love 2009 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey “Heart Window” die
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Memory Box “Corner Bow” die – Applied pearl sticker on the die cut
- Patterned paper from La’boom, Pion Design
- Stampendous Frantage “Shabby Blue” and “Shabby Pink” embossing enamel
- Ranger Stickles “Diamond” and “Star Dust”
- Ranger “Platinum” embossing pearl
- Paper Flower and Pearl Stamen Cluster
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, Pink Vintage Little Angel, Rhinestones, Feather, Light Pink Chandelier
This is how the card flips when opening.
I enter this card to these challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #120 - Die Cuts
- All About Magnolia Challenge #11 – All About Love
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Fold. I love how the window flips when opening and closing.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #8 - Love is in the Air!
- Deep Ocean Challenge #122 – Hearts
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #130 – Use aHeart
- Magnolia-Licious Tuesday Challenge – Bingo! Or Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #31 – Valentine
- Scrapy Land Challenge #35 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girls February Card Challenge – Anything Goes
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #116 – Anything Goes
I would like to join the DT team to get an opportunity to work with many talented DTs and also broaden my crafting skills to create projects for different themes. I also enjoy visiting other crafters' blogs because I am always get fascinated by the new projects they created. So it will be such a delightful feeling if I get a chance to be part of team and create projects to inspire other people.
Have a sweet Valentine’s Day. Thank you for stopping by and see you again next time.