Hi Magnolia fans! Today it’s time for the midway reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme for July challenge is
I made a flower glass tube in bright summer colors for this challenge. I used a test tube as the glass tube to hold flower. The copper wire was curled and attached to the base in order to place the glass tube. The cute image was the Magnolia “Daffodil Tilda” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection. Die cuts are from Magnolia Doohickey.
Here is the close up for Tilda. The stamped image was colored with distress ink.
I used Sizzix Tim Holtz “Small Easel” as a stand for the flower tube.
I would like to enter this project to these challenges.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #13 - Anything Goes with the Option of Lace and Flowers
- Live and Love Crafts Challenge #49 – Sprinkles of Summer
- MidweekMagnolias Challenge #142 – Anything Goes with a Magnolia Image
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Challenge #142 – Flower Field
- Scrapy Land Challenge #45 – Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again next time.