Hi crafty friends! It is time for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for this fortnight challenge is
The April month has come. This is the hottest month in Thailand. Also, there are many public holidays in this month. So many people would like to spend this time to travel abroad to escape from super-hot weather. One of the most famous destinations is Japan, where Sakura flowers are full blooming during this time. This becomes my inspiration for the flower-theme project.I made a paper bag using “Kokeshi Tilda” stamp from last year Sakura collection and “Japanese Tree of Luck” stamp from Summer Memories 2012 collection. The images were coloured with distress ink using no-line colouring technique. I found it a bit challenging to colour the tree and black hair but finally I was satisfied with the result.
- Magnolia “Kokeshi Tilda” stamp from Sakura 2015 collection
- Magnolia “Japanese Tree of Luck” stamp from Summer Memories 2012 collection
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin” - Bamboo
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 6 “Harvest” – Bridge
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 8 “Pets & Animals” - Grass
- Magnolia DooHickey “Fruit Tree” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Sakura Background” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Sakura Branch” die
- Lawn Fawn “Grassy Border” die
- Penny Black “Interlocking” die
- Ranger “Queen Gold” embossing powder
- Patterned paper from Sheena A bit of Oriental collection, Origami Paper
- Seam Binding – Hand dyed with Distress Ink “Worn Lipstick” & “Aged Mahogany”
I would like to enter this project to the following challenges.
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #123 – Buttons and/or Bows
- All About Magnolia Challenge #12 – All About Spring
- Country View April Challenge - Spring
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #10 – Bingo (Stamp, Distress, Patterned Paper)
- Deep Ocean Challenge #125 - Fave Color Combo (Pink, Green, Kraft)
- One Crazy Stamper April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #39 – Ribbon or Lace
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Time for Magnolia Challenge #120 – Spring is in the Air!
Thank you for stopping by. See you again next time.