Hi everyone! My previous project, the sakura garden paper bag, won the Spotlight entry at Deep Ocean challenge. Today I’ve got a wonderful opportunity to be the GDT for the new challenge. The theme is
I used the dots and stripes pattern papers from my old paper stash. They were from different brands but the colours matched very well. I used the new Magnolia stamps, Bee Tilda and Kitty Kit from the latest Spring Fever collection. The colour combo was so bright and colourful So I think it would be suitable for the birthday card.
- Magnolia “Bee Tilda” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection
- Magnolia “Kitty Kit” stamp from Spring Fever 2016 collection
- Lili of the Valley “Greeting Postmarks” clear stamp
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 8 “Pets & Animals”
- Magnolia Vintage Box 2nd Edition die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Heart Flower Lace” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Firework” die
- Magnolia DooHickey “Sprawling Ferns” die
- Cheery Lynn Designs “French Pastry Doily” die
- Poppy Stamps “Happy Birthday Background” die
- Ranger “Tinsel Silver” embossing powder
- Embellishments – Paper Flowers, Ribbon, Pearl string, Gems, Twine, and Sequins
The stamped images were coloured with distress ink in pink and grey tone to match with patterned papers. Here is the close up.
I coloured the kitty with the inspiration from my blue Persian cat. He had very long hair but currently he just had his hair cut for the super-hot weather in Thailand.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges:
- All About Magnolia Challenge #13 – All About Flowers
- Country View April Challenge - Spring
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #10 – Bingo (Dies, Patterned Paper, Twine)
- Live and Love Crafts Challenge #46 – Photo Inspiration
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #132 – Pearls or Gems
- Magnolia-licious Tuesday Challenge - Celebration
- One Crazy Stamper April Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #36 – Easter or Spring
- Stamping Sensations April Challenge - One for the Girls
- The Ribbon Girls April Any Image Challenge
Thank you for visiting my blog. See you again next time.