Hello! Today I have a special project to share with you. This is a light up card I made for The Paper Nest Doll Christmas collection released on Hochanda TV channel which you can watch the full program here.
I used the image called “Holiday Friends” and colored it with distress ink. I decorated the card with some Doohickey die cuts, ribbon, and rhinestone.
The sentiment tag on the top right corner is the button to light up the reindeer’s red nose (just like Rudolph). The sentiment is the stamp from LOTV which was heat embossed with gold embossing powder and layered on Spellbinders Lacey Circle die cut.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Christmas or Non-Christmas. Christmas! I love Christmas because it’s a joyful and whimsical season.
- Cards Und More Challenge #197 - Anything Goes with Red
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #283 - Sparkle
- Deep Ocean Challenge #167 – Inspired by a Song/ Movie. This card is inspired by the song, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Noor Design November Challenge – Winter
- One Crazy Stamper November Challenge – Winter/ Christmas Fun
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 44 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #77 – Anything Goes
Hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.