Hello! Today I have a card created for The Paper Nest Doll blog to share with you. I used the image from May new release called “Big Hair Amara”.
I have created this card which card base is the die cut from Magnolia Pop Up Box 1. The patterned paper is also from Magnolia. I added some layers with paper, lace, and doily and decorated the card with die cuts and paper flowers.
I colored the image with distress ink. The scalloped circle frame around the image is the die cut from Spellbinders Lacey circles.
This little book is the die cut from Doohickey volume 6. Since Amara is sitting with a cat, I guess she is a cat lover. So I made Amara reading about cats by adding the alphabets “CAT” from Die-Versions in front of the book cover.
The paper flowers are in the same color combo with the card.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #14 - Anything Goes with Summer
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #20 – Summertime
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #279 - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge # 192 - Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge – Die Cuts
- The Paper Shelter Challenge – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 28 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl July ImageChallenge
- Scrapy Land Challenge #70 –Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamps WednesdayChallenge - Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.