Hello everyone! Today I would like to show a card for Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme for this month is
I have created a spring themed step card. I love the design of step card that it allows to add layers on each step so you can create dimension and perspective view on your card.
I layered many spring themed die cuts and Magnolia characters on each step. These die cuts are from Doohickey volume 4 (small flower row on the front step), 8 (Grass), 9 (Bushes), 10 (Leaves on the branch), 11 (wood tag), and 17 (Birdhouse). I also used die cuts from Magnolia (Cherry Tree and Sakura Branch), Lawn Fawn (Grass border), and Spellbinders (Bird & Leaves).
These cute characters are from Magnolia “Tilda with Little Chickens” and “Sunbeam Bunnies Kit” stamps from Sunbeam 2018 collection. I colored the stamped images with distress ink.
The sentiment is the stamp from LOTV. I also added tiny eggs to match with bird and birdhouse.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #22 - Anything Goes:bunnies/sheeps/hatchlings
- Deep Ocean Last Challenge – Easter/ Spring
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #208 – Spring Flowers
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #157 – Anything Goes
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #185 – CAS oy Fully Loaded
- Papercraft Challenge #8 – Bunnies for Eastery
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #65 – Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 13 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge #4 - With Pearls
- Stamping Sensations April Challenge - One for the Girls
Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!