Hello everyone! Today I have a card made for Addicted to Stamps Challenge to share with you. The challenge theme is
I decided to create this card with some heart shaped items to represent “heartfelt thanks” or “thanks from the heart” theme. I used Cheery Lynn Designs Heart Edge Square dies to cut card base.
This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Christmas Heart Tilda” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection. This Tilda from Christmas collection is perfect for every occasions. I colored the stamped image with distress ink.
I decorated the card with paper flower in pink & blue color combo.
I also added some lace, ribbon, heart pearl string, and pink glitter heart embellishments.
The sentiment is the stamp from Crafter’s Companion. I also add heart swirl die cut from Doohickey.
This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #32 – All About Bingo (Tilda, Glitter, Flowers)
- Creative Inspirations March Challenge – Any Occasion
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #156 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious March Challenge – Anything Goes with Option of Easter
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #185 – CAS oy Fully Loaded
- Noor Design March Challenge - Spring
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 12 – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #86 – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!