Hello crafty friends! Today I have a new project to share with you. It is a card I created for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. This month theme is
I would like to create a shabby chic card for this challenge. So I decided to make this sweet baby girl card. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up box 1. I layered and decorated the card with lace, ribbon, and pearl to match with the challenge theme.
This cute baby is from old Magnolia “Baby Tilda” stamp from Princes & Princesses 2012 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. As little Tilda is playing with butterflies around her, I framed Tilda with sewn ribbon in petals shape just like she is sitting in the big flower.
I decorated the card with little cute teddy bear doll. I think it is the perfect embellishment for baby themed card.
The sentiment is the stamp from LDRS. I heat embossed this stamp on the tag die cut from Doohickey volume 9.
I also decorated the card with paper flowers in the same color combo.
This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Single or Multiple Layers &Why. I choose multiple layers. I love fussy & fancy style with lots of embellishments.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #21 – Anything Goes: Colorboard
- Deep Ocean Challenge #175 - Cute and Cuddly
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #206 – Favourite Colours
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #156 – Anything Goes
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #183 – Favourite Colours
- Noor Design March Challenge - Spring
- The Papercraft Challenge #6 – Ribbon/ Band
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 9 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!