Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Avery with Hearts Shaker Card


Hello everyone! Today I have a card made for Addicted to Stamps Challenge to share with you. The challenge theme is

I created a heart themed shaker card using image from The Paper Nest Doll January release. This image is called “Avery with  Hearts”.

PND Avery with Hearts Shaker Card

To match with the image, I created a shaker card. It looks like Avery is using her apron to capture the falling hearts. To keep this card clean and simple, I decorated the card with ribbon, and die cuts from SimonSaysStamp.
PND Avery with Hearts Shaker Card

The image was colored with distress ink in pink and red color combo.
PND Avery with Hearts

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the shaker heart. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sai, this is such a beautiful card. I love the shaker element! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cute!! The heart was fantastic! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that heart cut out! This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us in our week 8 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sai!! Love the cut out and sweet image...thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...