Hello everyone! Today I have a card made for Addicted to Stamps Challenge to share with you. The challenge theme is
I chose blue and brown color combo for this winter card. I used simple card design layered with scalloped rectangles, snowflake die cuts from Doohickey, ribbon, and trim. The patterned paper is from Pion Design and I hand-stitched around the edges.
I used the image from PND called “Ellie with Stocking”. The image was colored with distress ink in the same color combo.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Creative Inspirations January Challenge – Something New
- Deep Ocean Challenge #173 – Let It Snow
- Papercraft Challenge #4 – Pastel Colors
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 4 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.