Monday, February 19, 2018

PND Emma with Heart Balloons Heart Shaped Card


Hello everyone! I have a belated Valentine’s card to share with you. I made this card to share with The Paper Nest Doll Blog post. The image is called “Emma with Heart Balloons”. I created the card in heart shape to match with the image theme.
PND Emma with Heart Balloons Heart Shaped Card

The image was colored with distress ink. I heat embossed the background with stamp from Hero Arts.
PND Emma with Heart Balloons

I decorated the card with paper flowers, ribbon, and some heart shaped embellishments in pink and red colors.


I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely....love those flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog. Anjie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shakercard in cheerful colours Sai. Beautiful coloured image and love your decoration.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is FUN!! Great coloring and it's neat to look at all the extra's. Eye candy. LOL!! Thanks so much for joining our "Celebrations" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...