Hello everyone! I have a belated Valentine’s card to share with you. I made this card to share with The Paper Nest Doll Blog post. The image is called “Emma with Heart Balloons”. I created the card in heart shape to match with the image theme.
The image was colored with distress ink. I heat embossed the background with stamp from Hero Arts.
I decorated the card with paper flowers, ribbon, and some heart shaped embellishments in pink and red colors.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Creative Inspirations February Challenge – Love is in theAir and/or Color Scheme
- Deep Ocean Challenge #147 – Love is all around
- Noor Design February Challenge - Celebrations
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #326 – Decorate It!
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 7 – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by