Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Today I have a card created for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme is
I have created get well themed pop up box card. I made this pop up box in bed shape to match with Tilda in bed image. I decorated the bed with trims to make it looks like blanket. I made Tilda surrounded by flowers so she would have a speedy recover. The sentiment is from LDRS stamp.
This cute cupid is Magnolia “Tilda with Bunny Slippers” stamp from Get Well 2017 collection. I colored the image with distress ink as usual.
The box card can be laid flat.
This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite way to add a Sentiment& Why. I like to stamp a sentiment on a die cut tag and add it on my card. I think it helps to pop out the sentiment and make it easily to be seen.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #21 – Anything Goes: Colorboard
- Magnolia-licious February Challenge – Anything Goes with theoption of Valentine
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #182 – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper February Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #326 – Decorate It!
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 7 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Add A Die Cut
Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day!