Hello crafty friends!
First of all, I would like to introduce my Etsy shop selling my handmade cards that I just opened early this month. You can find my shop by clicking the top badge on the right hand side of blog page or following the link here.
Today I have a card I made for The Paper Nest Dolls to share with you. I used the new image called “Avery with Hot Chocolate” which was just released in Dec last year.
I wanted to create a different winter card with some pastel colors. So I used pink and mint green color combo. The image was colored with distress ink in the same color combo.
To keep this card (quite) clean and simple, I decorated the card with ribbon, die cuts, and enamel dots. The poinsettia was made from die cuts from Magnolia Vintage box 4 and fern die cuts were from Doohickey volume 7. The sentiment is the stamp from LDRS.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite die and why. I love this poinsettia die from Magnolia Vintage box 4. It is very easy to create poinsettia from these die cuts.
- Country View January Challenge – Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations January Challenge – Something New
- Noor Design January Challenge – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #82 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Layer It Up
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by.