Monday, December 18, 2017

Snowflake Pop Up Card


Hello! Today I have a card I created for reminder post at two Magnolia challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme

And Marvelous Magnolia challenge with the theme

For this card, I only used die cuts on the front cover. The poinsettia was made from die cuts from Magnolia Vintage box 4. The snowflake background and sentiment die cuts are from Poppy Stamps. I used some glitters on die cuts to add sparkling touch to the card.

When opening the card, Tilda and snowflakes will pop up. Both Tilda and snowflakes were attached to the pop up part. I made the spiral pop up by following the tutorial here. I stamped the background paper with snowflake stamps from Magnolia Vintage Box 4 and “X-Mas Snowflakes” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection.
Magnolia Tilda with Sock Puffs Pop Up Card

This cute Tilda is from “Tilda with Sock Puffs” stamp from Aspen Holidays 2016 collection. I used masking stamp technique to make her sitting on “the Christmas Lace Bench” stamp from the same collection. The stamped image was colored with distress ink. I also attached tiny snowflake over her palm using acetate stripe.
Magnolia Tilda with Sock Puffs Pop Up Card

The sentiment is from LOTV stamp which I heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful winter day.

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pop-up card. Pretty details. Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Judy DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. his is a great pop-up project! Very beautiful snowflakes - I like shine and such a sweet Tilda - everything is festive and in winter. Thank you for your participation with us Midweek Magnolia. good luck and Merry Christmas, hugs. Mlarisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous pop up Christmas creation. Thank you for joining us over at Scrap&Craft.
    Merry Christmas
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the delicate of your card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us in our week 50 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable, I'm in love with her. Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card! Love the pop up element. Thank you for playing along in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and your gorgeous pop up card.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea to put Tilda on the inside sitting so comfortable and happy :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us at magnolia-licious Challenge. I hope you will come back Tuesday for another challenge, and a little surprise I have for our supporters ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...