Friday, March 16, 2018

Baby Boy Edwin Card


Hello everyone! Today I have a card created for reminder post at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. The theme is

This time I created a baby boy card in the similar style as my previous baby girl card here. The card base is from Magnolia Pop Up box 1. Patterned paper is from Maja Designs. I layered and decorated the card with doily and cheeseclothe.
Magnolia Baby Boy Edwin Card

This cute baby is from old Magnolia “Baby Edwin” stamp from Princes & Princesses 2012 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. I added some glitters on shiny stars around him.
Magnolia Baby Boy Edwin

I decorated the card with little cute teddy bear doll. I think it is the perfect embellishment for baby themed card.

I also decorated the card with paper flowers in the same color combo.

Some baby themed die cuts from Doohickey and Marianne Designs.

This card will soon be available in my Etsy shop.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Sai. The background really makes the image pop. Love the design too. Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faboulas card and image beautifully coloured,
    Thank you for shari g with Fussy and Fancy
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks so much for joining in at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project! Nice coloring!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog:
    https://polkadoodle.blogspot.fr/
    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...