Hello crafty friends! Today I would like to share a card I made for Magnolia Forever November challenge. The theme is
I wanted to create something sweet for this challenge. I had ordered a few Magnolia boxes sometimes ago but didn’t have a chance to use them. So I combined them together to make this card. The heart shaped card base is from Magnolia Vintage box 5. I decorated this card with many die cuts. The big tree and apples die cuts are from the latest Doohickey volume 16. The bushes with hearts die cuts are from last year Doohickey volume 9. The fence die cut is from Pop Up box 2.
This Tilda is Magnolia “Market Tilda with Fruits” stamp from From Farm to Market 2017 collection. There are also some fruit stamps in this kit. I mask-stamped some apples in the box that Tilda is carrying to match with the die cuts. The stamped image was colored with distress ink.
I also decorated the card with paper flowers, some berries, ribbon, and charm.
Inside the card, there are small heart die cuts and a sentiment stamped from Lawn Fawn clear stamp set.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Christmas or Non-Christmas. Non-Christmas! I live in Thailand where the weather is hot all year so Christmas isn’t very popular here. I prefer to create non-Christmas cards as they are more versatile to be sent to my friends.
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge – Use Trim
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #14 – Anything Goes w/ the optionof Halloween
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #176 – Autumn
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #59 – Fall/ Halloween
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 42 – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #77 – Anything Goes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – CASor Fully Loaded
Hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a sweet day.