Hi crafty friends! To share with you today is the creation I made for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever. The theme for this challenge is
I have seen many crafty people shared their mini albums. These have inspired me to create one. I think baby theme is perfect for mini album. So I created the 6x6 inch baby boy mini album using Magnolia “Baby Edwin” stamp from the Prince & Princess 2012 collection. The cover was also decorated with paper flowers and die cuts from Magnolia Doohickey & Vintage Box, Marianne design, Lawn Fawn, and Tonic Studios.
Here is the close up for Baby Edwin.
This mini album has total 8 pages excluding the cover.
Here is the video demonstrating each page of the mini album.
I would like to enter this project to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Marker Inks or Pencils. My favourite medium is distress ink. It is perfect for blending and shading.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #13 - Anything Goes with Option of Lace & Flowers
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #135 - Add Some Blue
- Midweek Magnolia Challenge #141 - Celebration
- Noor Design Challenge #20 - Anything Goes with Option of Chipboard
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #40 - Ribbon or Twine
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #45 - Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #44 - Masculine