Hi Magnolia fans! Marvelous Magnolia challenge is back from winter/spring break. We have changed our format to be a monthly challenge. Today it’s my turn for the midway reminder post. The theme for June challenge is
I have made a get well card using “Dandelion Tilda” stamp from Magnolia Spring Fever 2016 collection. I use my favorite light blue color as it gives a refreshing feeling when it combines with yellow and gold. The die cuts are from vintage box, Doohickey, and Spellbinders.Here is the close up for Tilda.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- ABC Challenge – J is for ‘Just As You Like’ (Anything Goes)
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge#128 – Flowers
- All About Magnolia Challenge #15 – All About Shaped Card
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge #156 - Anything Goes
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #134 – AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper June Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge#44 – Butterflies
- The Ribbon Girl June Card Challenge – Anything Goes
- Time For Magnolia Challenge #125 – Anything Goes
Have a great day! See you later.