Hello everyone! Today I would like to show a card for Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme for this challenge is
For this creation, I’ve made a flower shaped card using new Magnolia stamp. This stamp is from Magnolia Stamp Club Summer 2015 so I don’t know this Tilda’s name yet. I’ve used 5 patterned papers on this project but unfortunately it’s quite hard to see. The pattered papers were used for green petals, pink petals, brown lacey circle, butterfly, and circle card base.
This stamp is "Free Spirit Tilda" from Boho 2015 collection.
- Magnolia Stamp Club Summer 2015 ("Free Spirit Tilda" from Boho 2015 collection)
- Magnolia Doohickey “Butterfly” die
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles dies
- Memory Box “Corner Bow” die
- Patterned papers from La’boom, and Lily of the Valley
- Paper flowers and stamen from I Am Roses
- Ranger Stickles “Star Dust”
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “Pink Petal”
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink as usual. The edges of patterned papers were distressed with colours “Vintage Photo”, “Tattered Rose”, and “Peeled Paint”.
Here is a closer look
I enter this card to participate these challenges:
- I Am Roses August Challenge – Anything Goes
- Magnolia Mania Challenge #116 – Green/ Pink
- Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #99 – Anything Goes Again
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #19&20 – Anything Goes
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #23 & 24 – Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge #23 – Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create August Challenge – One for the Girls
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge #67 – Anything Goes
- Tilda’s Town Challenge #168 – Something New
I hope you like my card. Thank you for visiting.