Hi again, everyone. The second share today is the creation I made for new Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme is
This theme made me think of starry night sky. So I created a tri-fold card using Magnolia Boho Tilda stamp from the latest Boho 2015 collection. I used stamp masking technique to make Tilda sitting on the moon.
- Magnolia “Boho Tilda” stamp from Boho2015 collection
- Magnolia “Sweet Moon” stamp from Sweet Crazy Love 2012 collection
- Magnolia “Shooting Stars Border” stamp from You Are So Special 2011 collection
- Magnolia Doohickey “VideofyMe Bubbles” die
- Magnolia Doohickey “Heart Flower Lace” die
- Magnolia DooHickey Club Volume 4 “Le Jardin”
- Lawn Fawn “Puffy Star Stackables” Dies
- Paper flowers from I Am Roses
- Ranger Stickles “Diamond”
- Ranger Liquid Pearls “White Opal”
- Judikins “Sparkle Diamond” embossing powder
- Ranger “Pearl Blue” embossing pearl
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace, Glitters, Micro beads, Rhinestones
The stamped image was coloured with distress ink as usual. Here is the close-up.
This card has three sections. The left part is the front of the card. When the left section is opened, the starry sky scene behind Tilda is revealed. I made the midnight sky scene using distress inks; Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. The top part was covered and heat embossed with Judikins embossing powder “Sparkle Diamond” and star shaped rhinestones to make a million stars in the sky.
I entered this card to these challenges:
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #3 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Add Roses
- Magnolia Mania Challenge #18 – Brown/ Turquoise
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #122 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl September Any Image Challenge
Until next time, please enjoy looking around my blog. Your visits and comments are highly appreciated.