Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. To share today is the creation I made for new Magnolia Forever challenge. The theme is
To make a project to match this theme, I created a bookmark as a birthday gift for my friend. He loves reading and of course lizards as well. So I used the old Magnolia Edwin with Lizard stamp from Pet/ Animal 2009 collection. Here is the bookmark.
- Magnolia “Edwin with Lizard” stamp from Pet/ Animal 2009 collection
- Hero Arts “Large Plaid Pattern” block stamp
- My Favorite Things Die-namics “Pierced Rectangle” STAX dies
- Kraft paper & Blue cardstock
- Embellishments – String, Brad
The image was coloured with distress ink as usual. I used just a few decorations to make the bookmark flat as much as possible. Here is the close up.
I also attached magnet and a thin piece of steel to make the bookmark grip on the book page and would not slip off.
I entered this project to these challenges:
- Boutique Magnolia Challenge #31 – Happy Birthday. This is a birthday gift for my friend. Hope this matches the theme.
- Lovely hÄnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #125 – AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Autumn/ Fall Colours
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – AnythingGoes
- Simply Magnolia Challenge – Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create October Challenge – Brown or Kraft
Thank you for stopping by. See you later.