Hello everyone! Let’s start with some exciting news. I just got invited to join DT team at Addicted to Stamps Challenge. With no hesitation, I immediately accepted this invitation because I loved stamping and coloring the stamped image. So this opportunity was definitely right for me.
Today it’s the first challenge I created for Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
Last week I had busy time cleaning my house because one of my cats peed around my craft room. I had to clean the floor many time to get rid of bad smell. Also it’s almost time for Halloween. I came up with the idea that the witch might have busy time with her black cat too.
So I have created this funny Halloween box using Magnolia “Tvi Tvi Tvi Tilda” stamp from Little Easter 2013 collection. The box was made with thick cardboard painted in black. I used Spellbinders Scalloped Border 2 dies to cut the edges of the box. The patterned paper was pressed in the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder to create more texture. Then I decorated the box with many die cuts from Doohickey, Cottage Cutz, and Lawn Fawn.
Both sides of the box…
Close up for the front…
I would like to enter this projects to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #17 - All About Autumn
- Country View October Challenge – All Things Spooky
- Deep Ocean Challenge #139 - Favorite Season
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #139 - Flowers
- Magnolia-licious Challenge – Fall
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #148 – Anything Goes with aMagnolia Image
- One Crazy Stamper October Challenge - Fall/ Winter Fun
- Paradise of Magnolia Challenge #45 - Autumn
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #49 – Autumn or Halloween
- Scrapy Land Challenge #51 – Anything Goes