Hello everyone! Today it’s mid of March so it’s time for Marvelous Magnolia challenge reminder post. The theme for this month challenge is
I have created a sweet card using my favorite pastel color combo, pink, blue, and purple. I used Simon Says Stamp Brackets die to create card’s shape. I added layers to the card with corner die cuts from Marianne Design and doily from Cheery Lynn Designs. The beautiful butterfly die cut is from Magnolia Doohickey. I also added lace and ribbon to match the theme.
The image is from Magnolia “Tilda with Peony Headband” stamp from Boho 2015 collection which was colored with distress ink. The frame around the image is a die cut from Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle.
I decorated the card with white satin-organza ribbon, pastel colors paper roses, and lilac chandelier from Magnolia.
The sentiment is a stamp from My Favorite Thing, which was stamped and heat embossed on Doohickey banner die cut.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #21 – All About Your FavoriteColours
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Stamp Brand. I love Magnolia stamps. Their images are so cute and easy to colour.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #10 – Anything Goes with Sentiments
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #18 – Keep Calm and Love Spring
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #182 – Anything Goes
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #144 – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #5 – Anything Goes + Ribbon
- Noor Design March Challenge - Spring
- The RibbonGirl March Card Challenge
- Scrap & Craft Challenge #1 - Celebrations
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!